At the law office of attorney Michael S. Adelman, tax defense services are available for tax audits, unfiled returns and other controversies including administrative appeals and U.S. Tax Court cases. In criminal matters, tough defense services are available for allegations of false tax returns and/or false statements, federal grand jury or other tax-related white collar charges. Each client receives carefully tailored representation to resolve all types of IRS matters.
Once contacted by the IRS or aware of a criminal tax-related investigation, do not wait. Call Michael S. Adelman at 856-330-4035 now.
Tax Representation And Tax Defense:
- IRS representation
- U.S. Tax Court
- Federal grand jury tax issues – targets, witnesses, individuals of interest
- Tax evasion
- Nonfilings and unfiled tax returns
- False tax returns
- Tax preparers, CPAs – criminal tax targets or witnesses
- IRS criminal tax investigations
- Criminal tax investigations
- Tax audits (especially if you are being audited for some years/issues, but are concerned about other years/issues)
- IRS or state tax collection cases – federal tax liens, wage attachments, levies
- 100 percent penalty/TFRA cases
- IRS collection due process (CDP) taxpayer advocate appeals
- Undisclosed offshore accounts, foreign companies, partnerships, trusts
- Unreported income, off-the-books/under the table income or payments made or received
- Money Laundering, Currency and Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) Compliance
- Traditional voluntary disclosure may be appropriate for many offshore account and other potential criminal tax situations
- The IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) focusing on determining client eligibility for the hugely beneficial Streamlined Domestic Offshore Program (SDOP)
Knowledgeable Counsel For Not Only For Individuals But Also To Assist Accountants And Attorneys
Tax defense services are not only for individuals and businesses. They can also be structured to assist accountants and attorneys who may wish to retain control of a client, yet bring on behind-the-scenes guidance from a lawyer with over 48 years of tax controversy experience.
Unparalleled Experience In Tax Law
Mr. Adelman spent 16 years in compliance with the Treasury Department. He then went into private practice and has spent 34 additional years defending clients with tax problems.
Legal fees are reasonable and extremely competitive – consider calling other attorneys to get an idea of fees other, probably less experienced in this field, would charge – especially for a Lawyer with Mr. Adelman’s background. Terms are outlined in writing, time actually used for legal services will be itemized, and any unused portions of retainers or other advance payments are refundable to the client. Advice is provided on an issue-by-issue or entire case basis.
Find A Solution
With a national practice, Mr. Adelman provides skilled representation and counsel not only in person, but by phone, fax and email.
Offices are convenient to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, New Jersey Turnpike, Philadelphia metro area, as well as Camden, Pennsauken, Moorestown, Haddonfield, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Trenton and most other South Jersey Towns, including the South Jersey Shore.