Level the playing field. Former Senior Trial Attorney, Offices of Regional and District Counsel, IRS, Criminal Investigation, Mid-Atlantic region (1970-1986), will consult with, counsel, represent, or otherwise assist, individuals, accountants and/or general practice attorneys with IRS Criminal Investigation or Federal Grand Jury Tax, Tax Evasion, Non-Filing, or Large Civil Tax Cases, at competitive rates.
If it's an IRS matter, I'll be glad to take the lead as your legal representative or remain in the background as an advisor, consultant or counselor. Advice, counseling and representation can be structured in any form (including e-mail, regular mail/fax, phone and/or in person). I can represent individuals in tax matters in any state once the appropriate authorizations are filed with the IRS and/or the Federal Court. Primary office located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Cherry Hill, New Jersey Metropolitan areas.
All cases can be efficiently handled on a national basis, not limited to the Philadelphia/New York regions.
Tax Representation and Tax Defense:
- IRS Representation
- U.S. Tax Court
- Federal Grand Jury Tax - Targets, Subjects, Persons of Interest, Witnesses
- Tax Evasion
- Traditional Voluntary Disclosure May Be Appropriate For Many Offshore Account and Other Potential Criminal Tax Situations
- Non-Filings and Unfiled Tax Returns
- False Tax Returns
- Tax Preparers, CPAs - Criminal Tax "Targets" or Witnesses
- IRS Joint Civil Criminal Investigations
- Criminal Tax Investigations
- Tax Audits (Especially if you are being audited for some years/issues but are concerned about other years/issues)
- Unreported Income, Unreported Stock/Securities Transactions, Off-the-Books/Under the Table Income or Payments
- IRS or State Tax Collection Cases, Tax Liens, Wage Attachments, Bank Levies, Threatening Notices and Calls.
- 100% Penalty/TFRA Cases
- IRS Collection Due Process (CDP) Taxpayer Advocate Appeals
A Third Offshore Account Voluntary Disclosure Opportunity - OVDP for 2012-2013
Mr. Adelman has assisted many clients successfully through the first two IRS Foreign Account Amnesty Programs: the OVDP (in 2009) and the OVDI (in 2011).
The IRS for over one year has offered a third Offshore Account Disclosure Opportunity. Contact Mr. Adelman to get in on the ground floor of this chance to avoid criminal prosecution and become current in all other respects.
You will be helped to file amended tax returns and FBARs.
To all owners/holders of Offshore Financial Assets, but especially clients of Wegelin and Company or Bank Leumi: there still has not been a final deadline imposed by the IRS for this OVDP. That may change without notice. This is a great opportunity. Contact Mr. Adelman now while your OVDP Voluntary Disclosure is still Voluntary.
811 Church Road, Suite 105
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Phone: (856) 330-4035
Email Address: email@example.com
Fax: Please call before faxing
Maps & Directions